Supra-nano, flowable composite
Estelite Flow Quick® and Estelite Flow Quick® High Flow are the ideal solutions for a wide variety of cases. Polishability, versatility and strength at its finest, Estelite Flow Quick® and Estelite Flow Quick® High Flow are available in both syringe and PLT (pre-loaded tip) dispensing systems.
Delivering exceptional wear resistance, Estelite Flow Quick® contains 71% filler by weight (53% by volume), and Estelite Flow Quick® High Flow contains 68% by weight (49% by volume).
- Choice of two viscosities
- 90 second working time
- Superior mechanical strengths
- Very low shrinkage
- Excellent handling
- Unit-dose dispensing system is comfortable, quick and easy to load, and offers isolated lining to targeted areas.
- Optimal radiopacity
- Quick curing
- Blending Effect/Wider shade matching range
- Minimum color change after curing Outstanding esthetics
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (particularly for small/shallow/tunnel shaped preps)
- Cavity lining
- Blocking out cavity undercuts (before fabrication of indirect restorations)
- Composite/porcelain repair